There's a lot happening at NPR. You hear it in the incredible breadth of news covered on your local station, through concerts or favorite artist streams on your NPR Music iPhone App, and in essays about how an issue affects your world at NPR.org. The pressroom is designed as a resource for media, conference organizers and those curious about NPR to keep up with the latest happenings. You’ll find recent announcements, downloadable resources, staff bios, awards lists and contacts for media. We hope you'll linger and dive into content that piques your curiosity – and discover new and untold stories along the way.
Recent Releases and Statements
- » NPR Music Presents 'First Listen Live' with alt-J, Sept. 2 (August 27, 2014)
- » 2014 National Book Award Finalists to be Revealed Exclusively on NPR's Morning Edition (August 26, 2014)
- » NPR's 'Pop Culture Happy Hour' Live in New York, August 19, 7:30PM (ET) (July 28, 2014)
- » NPR Music and Member Stations Broadcast Ryan Adams in Concert, July 25, 6:00 PM (ET); Kicking off Annual Coverage of Newport Folk Festival® and Newport Jazz Festival® (July 22, 2014)
- » NPR Reports: 'Stressed Out' Begins Today Based on New Poll on Role of Stress in Americans' Lives (July 7, 2014)
Downloadable resources for media. Get high-resolution photos of staff and projects, logos, quick facts and featured video.